0 Shouts - 111,058 Scrobbles
Karen Anne Carpenter was a highly successful American pop singer and drummer. She and her brother, Richard, formed the popular 1970s duo Carpenters. This page deals with her solo career which consisted on a single eponymous album which was finally released in 1996.Read More...
All of the songs were from the New York solo sessions with producer Phil Ramone in 1979 and 1980.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lovelines - 8,576 plays
- Still Crazy After All These Years - 7,948 plays
- Make Believe It's Your First Time - 8,697 plays
- If I Had You - 8,381 plays
- My Body Keeps Changing My Mind - 9,389 plays
- All Because Of You - 7,654 plays
- If We Try - 8,255 plays
- Making Love in the Afternoon - 7,629 plays
- Still In Love With You - 5,608 plays
- Remember When Lovin' Took All Night - 6,064 plays