0 Shouts - 109,944 Scrobbles
Karen Anne Carpenter was a highly successful American pop singer and drummer. She and her brother, Richard, formed the popular 1970s duo Carpenters. This page deals with her solo career which consisted on a single eponymous album which was finally released in 1996.Read More...
All of the songs were from the New York solo sessions with producer Phil Ramone in 1979 and 1980.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lovelines - 8,479 plays
- Still Crazy After All These Years - 7,920 plays
- Make Believe It's Your First Time - 8,578 plays
- If I Had You - 8,288 plays
- My Body Keeps Changing My Mind - 9,279 plays
- All Because Of You - 7,627 plays
- If We Try - 8,112 plays
- Making Love in the Afternoon - 7,534 plays
- Still In Love With You - 5,513 plays
- Remember When Lovin' Took All Night - 5,966 plays