54 Shouts - 93,839 Scrobbles
Karen Anne Carpenter was a highly successful American pop singer and drummer. She and her brother, Richard, formed the popular 1970s duo Carpenters. This page deals with her solo career which consisted on a single eponymous album which was finally released in 1996. All of the songs were from the New York solo sessions with producer Phil Ramone in 1979 and 1980. Carpenter suffered from anorexia nervosa, a little known disease at the time, and eventually died from complications related to the illness at the age of 32, in 1983.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Still Crazy After All These Years - (4:20) - 562 plays
- Lovelines - (5:06) - 549 plays
- Make Believe It's Your First Time - (3:12) - 506 plays
- All Because Of You - (3:30) - 505 plays
- If I Had You - (3:54) - 595 plays
- Making Love In The Afternoon - (3:56) - 503 plays
- My Body Keeps Changing My Mind - (3:50) - 696 plays
- If We Try - (3:46) - 592 plays
- Still In Love With You - (3:15) - 325 plays
- Karen/Ella Medley - (5:58) - 250 plays