52 Shouts - 89,106 Scrobbles
Karen Anne Carpenter was a highly successful American pop singer and drummer. She and her brother, Richard, formed the popular 1970s duo Carpenters. This page deals with her solo career which consisted on a single eponymous album which was finally released in 1996. All of the songs were from the New York solo sessions with producer Phil Ramone in 1979 and 1980. Carpenter suffered from anorexia nervosa, a little known disease at the time, and eventually died from complications related to the illness at the age of 32, in 1983.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Still Crazy After All These Years - (4:20) - 539 plays
- Lovelines - (5:06) - 509 plays
- If I Had You - (3:54) - 537 plays
- Making Love In The Afternoon - (3:56) - 485 plays
- My Body Keeps Changing My Mind - (3:50) - 662 plays
- Make Believe It's Your First Time - (3:12) - 497 plays
- If We Try - (3:46) - 593 plays
- All Because Of You - (3:30) - 387 plays
- Karen/Ella Medley - (5:58) - 286 plays
- Remember When Lovin' Took All Night - (3:50) - 395 plays