61 Shouts - 293,597 Scrobbles
http://www.karelgott.com Karel Gott (born July 14, 1939) is one of the most successful and widely-known Czech singers.
He's called "the golden throat of Prague" or "Sinatra of the east". Born in Plzeň, Western Bohemia, Gott was initially trained as a mechanic; at the same time, he performed as an amateur singer in various Prague pubs of the late 1950s. In the 1960s he started to study singing at the Prague Conservatoire, his first short record Měsíční řeka (a Czech version of Henry Mancini's "Moon River") being issued in 1962.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Die Biene Maja - (2:36) - 1,395 plays
- Lady Carneval - (3:00) - 348 plays
- Die Biene Maja - Vorspann Version, Main Theme - (1:19) - 426 plays
- Für immer jung - (3:26) - 246 plays
- Trezor - (1:53) - 214 plays
- Babicka - (3:47) - 240 plays
- Fang das Licht - (3:33) - 307 plays
- Einmal um die ganze Welt - (3:00) - 160 plays
- C'Est La Vie - (2:50) - 238 plays
- Biene Maja - (3:49) - 130 plays