0 Shouts - 150,003 Scrobbles
Kapitan Korsakov is the band of noise rock formed in 2007 in Ghent, Belgium.Read More...
The band bathe themselves in a mudpool of noisy guitars, screaming vocals and a noisy rhythm section. The intro of debut single When We Were Hookers was elected most furious guitar-riff of 2009 by Belgian national radio Studio Brussels. In 2012, Kapitan Korsakov released its second album Stuff & Such, not only showing their monstrous noise-capacities but also experimenting with melody and acoustic guitars.
Kapitan Korsakov at its best, proving to be a band not only capable of writing killer-riffs but excelling in amazing songwriting. It is a band that thrives from an honest gutfeeling and makes a difference in times where mediocre bands pollute the ears of the masses.
The original lineup:
Pieter-Paul Devos - guitars, vocals;
Pieter van Mullem - bass guitar;
Jonas Van den Bossche - drums.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the Shade of the Sun - 41,035 plays
- Cancer - 16,602 plays
- Quicksand Surfer - 7,952 plays
- When We Were Hookers - 8,424 plays
- Lest My Water Break - 6,205 plays
- Don't Believe the Hope - 5,798 plays
- Smile and Stay Friends - 6,232 plays
- Untitled - 6,463 plays
- Cheese Is Christ - 5,343 plays
- Proud Flesh - 5,111 plays