Kapitan Korsakov is the band of noise rock formed in 2007 in Ghent, Belgium. The band bathe themselves in a mudpool of noisy guitars, screaming vocals and a noisy rhythm section. The intro of debut single When We Were Hookers was elected most furious guitar-riff of 2009 by Belgian national radio Studio Brussels. In 2012, Kapitan Korsakov released its second album Stuff & Such, not only showing their monstrous noise-capacities but also experimenting with melody and acoustic guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the Shade of the Sun - (8:51) - 2,117 plays
- Cancer - (3:05) - 916 plays
- When We Were Hookers - (3:06) - 378 plays
- Quicksand Surfer - (4:00) - 459 plays
- Lest My Water Break - (2:46) - 395 plays
- Smile and Stay Friends - (3:01) - 362 plays
- Don't Believe the Hope - (4:54) - 329 plays
- Proud Flesh - (1:36) - 258 plays
- Cheese Is Christ - (3:54) - 282 plays
- Untitled - (1:49) - 284 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online