0 Shouts - 132,964 Scrobbles
Kapitan Korsakov is the band of noise rock formed in 2007 in Ghent, Belgium.Read More...
The band bathe themselves in a mudpool of noisy guitars, screaming vocals and a noisy rhythm section. The intro of debut single When We Were Hookers was elected most furious guitar-riff of 2009 by Belgian national radio Studio Brussels. In 2012, Kapitan Korsakov released its second album Stuff & Such, not only showing their monstrous noise-capacities but also experimenting with melody and acoustic guitars.
Kapitan Korsakov at its best, proving to be a band not only capable of writing killer-riffs but excelling in amazing songwriting. It is a band that thrives from an honest gutfeeling and makes a difference in times where mediocre bands pollute the ears of the masses.
The original lineup:
Pieter-Paul Devos - guitars, vocals;
Pieter van Mullem - bass guitar;
Jonas Van den Bossche - drums.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the Shade of the Sun - 30,984 plays
- Cancer - 15,457 plays
- Quicksand Surfer - 7,289 plays
- When We Were Hookers - 7,976 plays
- Lest My Water Break - 5,674 plays
- Don't Believe the Hope - 5,376 plays
- Smile and Stay Friends - 5,749 plays
- Untitled - 6,011 plays
- Cheese Is Christ - 4,957 plays
- Proud Flesh - 4,732 plays