Kapela ze wsi Warszawa
183 Shouts - 970,999 Scrobbles
Kapela ze wsi Warszawa (English: Warsaw Village Band) is a band from Warsaw, Poland which plays traditional Polish folk music tunes combined with modern elements. According to the band's creative manifesto, it was formed as a response to mass culture and narrow-mindedness, "which in fact leads to destruction of human dignity." Indeed, after the fall of the Berlin Wall and the expansion of the European Union to most of the former Warsaw Pact countries, Poland's economy has grown dramatically, while at the same time ushering in investment by a number of multinational corporations...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ej Ty, Gburski Synie - (3:41) - 1,730 plays
- Taniec Chasydzki - (4:11) - 1,808 plays
- Do Ciebie Kasiuniu - (5:12) - 1,588 plays
- Grajo Gracyki - (3:34) - 1,211 plays
- Moja Dolo - (6:14) - 1,152 plays
- W boru Kalinka - (2:59) - 942 plays
- Kujawiak Czart - (4:44) - 1,092 plays
- U Mojej Matecki - (4:16) - 1,211 plays
- Bendzie Wojna - (3:56) - 944 plays
- Polka Emigrantka - (2:06) - 920 plays