33 Shouts - 72,991 Scrobbles
Kaneda, is a post rock/progressive 5 piece residing in the rain swept hills of North Devon. We play in the outbuilding of an old mansion house. Warming our hands by the fire, surrounded by birds, under the stars...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Our Models For God - (6:29) - 242 plays
- don't you know you're a starlight sculpture? - (8:26) - 151 plays
- Brighter Than a Thousand Suns - (3:53) - 149 plays
- Koebuss,, - (9:07) - 127 plays
- Forgive me first father (our blood shall feed the earth) - (15:01) - 195 plays
- Reflex Arc - (9:10) - 87 plays
- The Great Red Dragon and The Woman Clothed With The Sun - (12:23) - 139 plays
- intermission - (0:53) - 49 plays
- The eagles soar, the lions roar, the dust settles on the classroom floor pt ii - (4:38) - 36 plays
- The eagles soar, the lions roar, the dust settles on the classroom floor pt i - (4:26) - 42 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online