0 Shouts - 4,370 Scrobbles
The intensely varied tracks of Kalpana's debut record, Hors de Combat, find a young band of four alternating vocal and instrumental duties on 50-plus seamlessly flowing minutes of shifting combinations between guitars, keys, buttons, beats, and drums. These form melodies that shift perfectly into chaos, pulling you contentedly along. Some examples: Kalpana build an atmosphere to its ultimate detonation in "Amber," spin a disturbing tale in the quiet, refined pop of "Frozen Machines," bring rumbling rock in "Sic" and "We Have Illegal Weapons...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Katril Oru Varthai - (6:06) - 7 plays
- Dikkulu Choodaku [www.AtoZmp3.in] - (1717:07) - 10 plays
- Save Me You Can't Save Me - (5:57) - 28 plays
- Shakira - (4:00) - 4 plays
- And They Were Dubbed Assassins - (4:05) - 2 plays
- Alai Pongeraa - (3:44) - 5 plays
- Pute Phaltu Doodh Nahaye - (7:10) - 2 plays
- Shiv Shatya Sanatan Shivam - Shivam - (5:54) - 1 plays
- Ja Janejaan Jaan Gaili (BhojpuriWap.IN) - 1 plays
- Main Chali Main Chali - (3:56) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online