0 Shouts - 4,401 Scrobbles
The intensely varied tracks of Kalpana's debut record, Hors de Combat, find a young band of four alternating vocal and instrumental duties on 50-plus seamlessly flowing minutes of shifting combinations between guitars, keys, buttons, beats, and drums. These form melodies that shift perfectly into chaos, pulling you contentedly along. Some examples: Kalpana build an atmosphere to its ultimate detonation in "Amber," spin a disturbing tale in the quiet, refined pop of "Frozen Machines," bring rumbling rock in "Sic" and "We Have Illegal Weapons...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Promise - (4:26) - 3 plays
- Save Me You Can't Save Me - (5:57) - 25 plays
- Alai Pongeraa - (3:44) - 5 plays
- Katril Oru Varthai - (6:06) - 1 plays
- Vaanam Vittu - (4:40) - 1 plays
- Shiv Shatya Sanatan Shivam - Shivam - (5:54) - 1 plays
- Amber - (12:28) - 1 plays
- Jawani Chaat Gayeel - (3:19) - 1 plays
- Dhin Chak Lad Gayee (Remix) - (4:40) - 2 plays
- Humse Milula (From "Humke Mafi Dai De") - (4:03) - 1 plays