0 Shouts - 4,032 Scrobbles
The intensely varied tracks of Kalpana's debut record, Hors de Combat, find a young band of four alternating vocal and instrumental duties on 50-plus seamlessly flowing minutes of shifting combinations between guitars, keys, buttons, beats, and drums. These form melodies that shift perfectly into chaos, pulling you contentedly along. Some examples: Kalpana build an atmosphere to its ultimate detonation in "Amber," spin a disturbing tale in the quiet, refined pop of "Frozen Machines," bring rumbling rock in "Sic" and "We Have Illegal Weapons...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Katril Oru Varthai - (6:06) - 9 plays
- Save Me You Can't Save Me - (5:57) - 8 plays
- Shakira (Remix) - (4:11) - 2 plays
- Musugu Veyyadu - (5:09) - 3 plays
- This Dead Horse - (7:04) - 2 plays
- 34 Stories Of Ana Mendieta - (5:06) - 2 plays
- Musugu Veyyoddu - (5:08) - 3 plays
- We Have Illegal Weapons - (4:57) - 2 plays
- Shakira - (4:00) - 2 plays
- Haadsa - The Groovy Mix - (4:59) - 2 plays