0 Shouts - 4,148 Scrobbles
The intensely varied tracks of Kalpana's debut record, Hors de Combat, find a young band of four alternating vocal and instrumental duties on 50-plus seamlessly flowing minutes of shifting combinations between guitars, keys, buttons, beats, and drums. These form melodies that shift perfectly into chaos, pulling you contentedly along. Some examples: Kalpana build an atmosphere to its ultimate detonation in "Amber," spin a disturbing tale in the quiet, refined pop of "Frozen Machines," bring rumbling rock in "Sic" and "We Have Illegal Weapons...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Katril Oru Varthai - (6:06) - 10 plays
- Dikkulu Choodaku [www.AtoZmp3.in] - (1717:07) - 10 plays
- Save Me You Can't Save Me - (5:57) - 25 plays
- Alai Pongeraa - (3:44) - 5 plays
- Shakira - (4:00) - 4 plays
- 34 Stories Of Ana Mendieta - (5:06) - 2 plays
- And They Were Dubbed Assassins - (4:05) - 2 plays
- Haadsaa (from "Remix") - (4:59) - 1 plays
- Kadavul Thandha - (5:16) - 1 plays
- Billoo Bhayankar Hamre Billoo - (5:53) - 1 plays