86 Shouts - 1,109,499 Scrobbles
Kajagoogoo is an English pop band best known for its first single, "Too Shy", which reached Number 1 in the UK and Number 5 in the U.S in 1983. The single was produced by keyboardist Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran and Colin Thurston who was, at this time, Duran Duran's in-house producer. The band was founded in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire in 1979 as a four piece avant-garde instrumental group called Art Nouveau, with Nick Beggs on bass guitar, Steve Askew on lead guitar, Stuart Neale on keyboards and Jez Strode on drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Too Shy - (3:39) - 24,451 plays
- Too Shy - 2004 - Remaster - (3:44) - 3,617 plays
- Too Shy - 2004 Digital Remaster - (3:46) - 2,454 plays
- Big Apple - (4:09) - 1,860 plays
- Ooh to Be Ah - (3:34) - 1,618 plays
- Too Shy - 12'' Extended Version - (5:45) - 1,037 plays
- Hang On Now - (3:21) - 1,319 plays
- The Lion's Mouth - (3:31) - 849 plays
- White Feathers - (3:31) - 523 plays
- Turn Your Back On Me - (4:01) - 605 plays