83 Shouts - 1,075,529 Scrobbles
Kajagoogoo is an English pop band best known for its first single, "Too Shy", which reached Number 1 in the UK and Number 5 in the U.S in 1983. The single was produced by keyboardist Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran and Colin Thurston who was, at this time, Duran Duran's in-house producer. The band was founded in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire in 1979 as a four piece avant-garde instrumental group called Art Nouveau, with Nick Beggs on bass guitar, Steve Askew on lead guitar, Stuart Neale on keyboards and Jez Strode on drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHush, hush, shy, shy, eye to eye
Hush, hush, shy, shy, hush, hush
Modern medicine fall short of your complaints
Ooh, try a little harder
You're moving in circles, won't you dilate
- Too Shy - 2004 - Remaster - (3:44) - 5,544 plays
- LyricsPick and choose, the things you wear
Feel free to look around, with no obligation
Times have changed, so break new ground
Feel free and take your time take a little
Extra time, more time with no obligations
- Lyrics(VERSE 1)
See my face you know where I've been
Walking in jungle
Cruising down boulevard part of the race
Taking a tumble
- LyricsNo sooner than I turn my back and then
It's so hard to find, I'm on the decline with you
Were I to know your feelings?
Is there something between me and you?
Can't pretend you surprise me
- Too Shy - 12'' Extended Version - (5:45) - 848 plays
- The Lion's Mouth - (3:31) - 737 plays
- White Feathers - (3:31) - 565 plays
- Turn Your Back On Me - (4:01) - 723 plays
- Too Shy (Midnight Mix) - (5:29) - 446 plays