54 Shouts - 441,324 Scrobbles
KSMB (Kurt-Sunes med Berit) was a Swedish melodic punk rock band from 1977 to 1982. The young band members grew up and lived in the working-class suburb Skärholmen outside Stockholm. Considered after Ebba Grön as the most influental Swedish punk band of the era. Johan Johansson, Mats Nilsson and Pekka Kangas had a band called "Ingenting" (Swedish for "nothing"). Their first and only gig was at Österholmsskolan in Skärholmen. The autumn -77 most of the band members went to Skärholmens Gymnasium and if you worked with a project, you wouldn't have to go to all the lessons, like a band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sex noll två - (6:34) - 2,568 plays
- Polsk zchlager - (3:53) - 1,284 plays
- En slemmig torsk - (1:50) - 843 plays
- Klockan 8 - (3:18) - 1,085 plays
- Jag vill bara dansa - (3:23) - 744 plays
- Tidens tempo - (2:13) - 593 plays
- Dörrterror - (2:22) - 611 plays
- Jag är ingenting - (5:24) - 577 plays
- Blått och guld - (2:35) - 476 plays
- Snopprock - (2:57) - 417 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online