54 Shouts - 427,536 Scrobbles
KSMB (Kurt-Sunes med Berit) was a Swedish melodic punk rock band from 1977 to 1982. The young band members grew up and lived in the working-class suburb Skärholmen outside Stockholm. Considered after Ebba Grön as the most influental Swedish punk band of the era. Johan Johansson, Mats Nilsson and Pekka Kangas had a band called "Ingenting" (Swedish for "nothing"). Their first and only gig was at Österholmsskolan in Skärholmen. The autumn -77 most of the band members went to Skärholmens Gymnasium and if you worked with a project, you wouldn't have to go to all the lessons, like a band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sex noll två - (6:34) - 2,235 plays
- En slemmig torsk - (1:50) - 896 plays
- Polsk zchlager - (3:53) - 1,248 plays
- Klockan 8 - (3:18) - 971 plays
- Tidens tempo - (2:13) - 628 plays
- Jag vill bara dansa - (3:23) - 657 plays
- Dörrterror - (2:22) - 569 plays
- Adolf - (1:49) - 451 plays
- Jag är ingenting - (5:24) - 425 plays
- Jag vill bli som far - (1:19) - 364 plays