3 Shouts - 11,221 Scrobbles
band1: Born from boredom in 1994, KPOP emerged from the post-grunge landscape of the early 90s into the often vibrant Norman, OK music scene. KPOP occupied a unique voice amongst the surprisingly fertile musical talent the Norman scene had to offer. KPOP's driving drum rhythms, punchy melodic bass, savage squealing guitars and belting female vocals predated many of the popular sounds of late 1990's rock and post-punk music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Expectation vs Reality (part 1) - (0:30) - 5 plays
- Kiss - (3:50) - 11 plays
- 그림자 - (4:01) - 7 plays
- 로망스 - (3:46) - 4 plays
- Mashup - (3:15) - 3 plays
- 매력 - (3:16) - 3 plays
- 2NE1 - Scream - (3:40) - 17 plays
- Love Hacker - (3:33) - 4 plays
- K POP - 2 plays
- Blue Tango - (2:02) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online