3 Shouts - 10,870 Scrobbles
band1: Born from boredom in 1994, KPOP emerged from the post-grunge landscape of the early 90s into the often vibrant Norman, OK music scene. KPOP occupied a unique voice amongst the surprisingly fertile musical talent the Norman scene had to offer. KPOP's driving drum rhythms, punchy melodic bass, savage squealing guitars and belting female vocals predated many of the popular sounds of late 1990's rock and post-punk music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations