149 Shouts - 815,080 Scrobbles
KOAN Sound is an electronic music act consisting of Will Weeks and Jim Bastow, both hailing from Bristol, UK. The group’s early origins and influences lie mainly in acoustic based music, from bands such as Incubus to RATM, but it wasn’t until 2005 that the duo became immersed in electronic music through acts such as Noisia and The Prodigy. Soon after, the growing Dubstep scene in Bristol began to inform their productions, eventually leading to a string of releases on various labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Funk Blaster - (4:19) - 21,382 plays
- Trouble in the West - (5:40) - 16,046 plays
- Meanwhile, In The Future - (5:39) - 12,300 plays
- Talk Box (Kill The Noise Remix) - (4:00) - 9,961 plays
- The Edge - (3:58) - 7,860 plays
- Talk Box - (6:52) - 7,693 plays
- Sly Fox - Original Mix - (4:22) - 10,269 plays
- 80s Fitness - Original Mix - (4:31) - 6,292 plays
- Sly Fox - (4:21) - 9,311 plays
- Eastern Thug - (2:14) - 5,897 plays