K. J. Yesudas
0 Shouts - 8,146 Scrobbles
Kattassery Joseph Yesudas (or usually referred to as Dr. K. J. Yesudas or in the alternate, Jesudas, Malayalam: കാട്ടശ്ശേരി ജോസഫ് യേശുദാസ് ) (born January 10, 1940) is an eminent Indian classical musician and leading playback singer for film songs in many Indian languages. Yesudas (the word literally means Follower of Jesus in Malayalam) was born in Fort Kochi, Kerala to Augustine Joseph and Elizabeth Joseph.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pachai Kiligal - (5:45) - 11 plays
- Aaro Nee Aaro - (6:20) - 7 plays
- Kannaram Pothi - (3:37) - 6 plays
- En Iniya - (4:17) - 6 plays
- Kanne Kalaimane - (3:56) - 5 plays
- Gori Tera Gaon Bada - (5:10) - 3 plays
- En Iniya Poon Nilavae - 4 plays
- Cham Cham - (4:54) - 3 plays
- Harivarasanam - (2:44) - 5 plays
- Manikuyile - (4:49) - 2 plays