31 Shouts - 163,386 Scrobbles
Presenting the lighter side of Houston rap, K-Otix forgoes gangsta clichés, strip-club antics, and DJ Screw intoxicants in favor of traditional hip-hop simplicity. More apt to remind listeners of A Tribe Called Quest than the Geto Boys, K-Otix provides beats and rhymes of classic design. With their producer Russel "The Are" Gonzalez having received much inspiration and some actual training from Gang Starr legend and ex-Texan DJ Premier, their music clearly expresses the re-constructive nature of the hip-hop aesthetic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- World Renown - (3:52) - 1,177 plays
- U Know the Name - (4:53) - 307 plays
- Untitled - (3:08) - 408 plays
- C.P.R. - (3:11) - 260 plays
- Take a Breather - (3:21) - 261 plays
- Frequencies - (3:06) - 270 plays
- Legendary - (2:56) - 241 plays
- Mind Over Matter - (4:31) - 146 plays
- Take My Life - (3:39) - 148 plays
- Love Song - (4:33) - 130 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online