31 Shouts - 160,900 Scrobbles
Presenting the lighter side of Houston rap, K-Otix forgoes gangsta clichés, strip-club antics, and DJ Screw intoxicants in favor of traditional hip-hop simplicity. More apt to remind listeners of A Tribe Called Quest than the Geto Boys, K-Otix provides beats and rhymes of classic design. With their producer Russel "The Are" Gonzalez having received much inspiration and some actual training from Gang Starr legend and ex-Texan DJ Premier, their music clearly expresses the re-constructive nature of the hip-hop aesthetic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- World Renown - (3:52) - 1,204 plays
- Untitled - (3:08) - 430 plays
- U Know the Name - (4:53) - 356 plays
- Take a Breather - (3:21) - 280 plays
- C.P.R. - (3:11) - 258 plays
- Legendary - (2:56) - 237 plays
- Frequencies - (3:06) - 247 plays
- Take My Life - (3:39) - 153 plays
- Mind Over Matter - (4:31) - 151 plays
- Intro - (1:05) - 157 plays