30 Shouts - 153,008 Scrobbles
Presenting the lighter side of Houston rap, K-Otix forgoes gangsta clichés, strip-club antics, and DJ Screw intoxicants in favor of traditional hip-hop simplicity. More apt to remind listeners of A Tribe Called Quest than the Geto Boys, K-Otix provides beats and rhymes of classic design. With their producer Russel "The Are" Gonzalez having received much inspiration and some actual training from Gang Starr legend and ex-Texan DJ Premier, their music clearly expresses the re-constructive nature of the hip-hop aesthetic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- World Renown - (3:52) - 1,264 plays
- U Know the Name - (4:53) - 361 plays
- Untitled - (3:08) - 421 plays
- Take a Breather - (3:21) - 307 plays
- Intro - (1:05) - 200 plays
- Legendary - (2:56) - 242 plays
- C.P.R. - (3:11) - 284 plays
- Mind Over Matter - (4:31) - 187 plays
- Frequencies - (3:06) - 223 plays
- Take My Life - (3:39) - 151 plays