In 2005 a group of youths began to step on the stage, with a name that referred to a boulder. "Punta de llança" was the demo that helped them to start highlighting in the Catalan music scene. The boulder was no longer round: the blows and experiences had become it to a notched and pointed rock. The success achieved in proclaiming himself as the winners in contests like Amplifica't, Esclat and Música Jove. It was the final push to record their first album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ràbia - (3:03) - 92 plays
- Solcs profunds - (2:32) - 38 plays
- País de traïdors - (3:31) - 43 plays
- Que no ens parin! - (4:19) - 28 plays
- Lladres de corbata - (3:26) - 26 plays
- Mil voltes rebels - (3:15) - 26 plays
- Tornarem - (4:59) - 25 plays
- Una nit perfecta - (4:21) - 18 plays
- Desafiant el sol - (3:33) - 21 plays
- Amor i lluita - (4:48) - 38 plays