11 Shouts - 27,393 Scrobbles
JUTA TAKAHASHI was born in Miyagi, Japan in 1959, and then spent his childhood to teens in Aomori. At his teens, he was strongly influenced by so-called progressive rock and synthesizer music that had been assumed to be avant-garde at that time. He went to Tokyo for going on to school, and his career as a musician started afterward. Though he originally was a guitarist and played rock music like King Crimson's that valued improvisation, he gradually devoted himself to electronic music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ararat - (13:25) - 584 plays
- Stratosphere - (19:22) - 431 plays
- Quiet Rain - (15:14) - 303 plays
- Hymn - (20:26) - 374 plays
- Continua Shift - (14:47) - 422 plays
- Wet Dream - (14:35) - 343 plays
- Silence - (15:26) - 311 plays
- Northern Horizon - (12:55) - 89 plays
- Synthetic Rainbox - (17:14) - 89 plays
- Dawn - (15:27) - 152 plays