1 Shouts - 3,386 Scrobbles
Singer songstress Justine Bennett grew up amongst artists and hippies in the mountains of British Columbia, listening to the folk songbirds of her piano teaching mothers generation. As a late teen, she packed her things and moved to San Francisco. After years of playing on the streets where she lived, Justine recorded her debut album “Invisible”, which synched every song to television and afforded her performances at legendary venues such as the Fillmore in SF and the Troubadour in LA.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Carry Me - (5:48) - 167 plays
- Heavy Feeling - (3:46) - 32 plays
- Coming Home - (4:15) - 21 plays
- Traffic Light (feat. Third Eye Blind) - (1:30) - 16 plays
- Free - (4:30) - 33 plays
- Broken - (3:59) - 14 plays
- Pieces - (4:18) - 2 plays
- To Feel - (4:12) - 2 plays
- I miss you - (3:38) - 1 plays
- Dream - (3:47) - 2 plays