7 Shouts - 187,993 Scrobbles
Justin Rutledge (born January 3, 1979) is a Toronto-based alt-country singer-songwriter signed to Six Shooter Records. www.justinrutledge.com Rutledge has released three albums, No Never Alone, The Devil on a Bench in Stanley Park and Man Descending. His fourth album, entitled, "The Early Widows" was released in May 2010 on Six Shooter Records. Rutledge's musical style is often compared to that of American alt-country singer Ryan Adams. His influences, both of the literary and music world, include Leonard Cohen, Hank Williams, Richard Brautigan and E.E. Cummings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out Of The Woods - (4:07) - 364 plays
- Kapuskasing Coffee - (4:45) - 351 plays
- Locked in the Trunk of a Car - (5:33) - 186 plays
- Looking for a Place to Happen - (6:08) - 162 plays
- Heather In The Pines - (7:53) - 230 plays
- Too Sober to Sleep - (4:56) - 159 plays
- Thugs - (4:49) - 146 plays
- Grace, Too - (4:08) - 158 plays
- Amen America - (4:36) - 111 plays
- Four Lean Hounds - (4:34) - 148 plays