7 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
Justin Rutledge (born January 3, 1979) is a Toronto-based alt-country singer-songwriter signed to Six Shooter Records. www.justinrutledge.com Rutledge has released three albums, No Never Alone, The Devil on a Bench in Stanley Park and Man Descending. His fourth album, entitled, "The Early Widows" was released in May 2010 on Six Shooter Records. Rutledge's musical style is often compared to that of American alt-country singer Ryan Adams. His influences, both of the literary and music world, include Leonard Cohen, Hank Williams, Richard Brautigan and E.E. Cummings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out Of The Woods - (4:07) - 527 plays
- Kapuskasing Coffee - (4:45) - 504 plays
- Locked in the Trunk of a Car - (5:33) - 302 plays
- Looking for a Place to Happen - (6:08) - 351 plays
- Springtime in Vienna - (4:03) - 263 plays
- Thugs - (4:49) - 221 plays
- Heather In The Pines - (7:53) - 281 plays
- Amen America - (4:36) - 209 plays
- Grace, Too - (4:08) - 199 plays
- Four Lean Hounds - (4:34) - 285 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online