7 Shouts - 185,178 Scrobbles
Justin Rutledge (born January 3, 1979) is a Toronto-based alt-country singer-songwriter signed to Six Shooter Records. www.justinrutledge.com Rutledge has released three albums, No Never Alone, The Devil on a Bench in Stanley Park and Man Descending. His fourth album, entitled, "The Early Widows" was released in May 2010 on Six Shooter Records. Rutledge's musical style is often compared to that of American alt-country singer Ryan Adams. His influences, both of the literary and music world, include Leonard Cohen, Hank Williams, Richard Brautigan and E.E. Cummings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out Of The Woods - (4:07) - 494 plays
- Kapuskasing Coffee - (4:45) - 449 plays
- Looking for a Place to Happen - (6:08) - 281 plays
- Locked in the Trunk of a Car - (5:33) - 263 plays
- Springtime in Vienna - (4:03) - 235 plays
- Thugs - (4:49) - 210 plays
- Heather In The Pines - (7:53) - 258 plays
- Grace, Too - (4:08) - 201 plays
- Amen America - (4:36) - 177 plays
- Escape is at Hand for the Travellin' Man - (4:33) - 206 plays