7 Shouts - 168,425 Scrobbles
Justin Rutledge (born January 3, 1979) is a Toronto-based alt-country singer-songwriter signed to Six Shooter Records. www.justinrutledge.com Rutledge has released three albums, No Never Alone, The Devil on a Bench in Stanley Park and Man Descending. His fourth album, entitled, "The Early Widows" was released in May 2010 on Six Shooter Records. Rutledge's musical style is often compared to that of American alt-country singer Ryan Adams. His influences, both of the literary and music world, include Leonard Cohen, Hank Williams, Richard Brautigan and E.E. Cummings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kapuskasing Coffee - (4:45) - 1,116 plays
- Out Of The Woods - (4:07) - 846 plays
- Amen America - (4:36) - 521 plays
- Four Lean Hounds - (4:34) - 496 plays
- Getting Away - (5:06) - 361 plays
- Heather In The Pines - (7:53) - 555 plays
- Travel Light - (2:58) - 409 plays
- Through With You - (4:37) - 376 plays
- Downtown - (3:57) - 298 plays
- Too Sober to Sleep - (4:56) - 252 plays