7 Shouts - 181,365 Scrobbles
Justin Rutledge (born January 3, 1979) is a Toronto-based alt-country singer-songwriter signed to Six Shooter Records. www.justinrutledge.com Rutledge has released three albums, No Never Alone, The Devil on a Bench in Stanley Park and Man Descending. His fourth album, entitled, "The Early Widows" was released in May 2010 on Six Shooter Records. Rutledge's musical style is often compared to that of American alt-country singer Ryan Adams. His influences, both of the literary and music world, include Leonard Cohen, Hank Williams, Richard Brautigan and E.E. Cummings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out Of The Woods - (4:07) - 704 plays
- Kapuskasing Coffee - (4:45) - 646 plays
- Locked in the Trunk of a Car - (5:33) - 340 plays
- Looking for a Place to Happen - (6:08) - 355 plays
- Springtime in Vienna - (4:03) - 298 plays
- Amen America - (4:36) - 364 plays
- Thugs - (4:49) - 253 plays
- Heather In The Pines - (7:53) - 380 plays
- Four Lean Hounds - (4:34) - 386 plays
- Grace, Too - (4:08) - 228 plays