7 Shouts - 165,342 Scrobbles
Justin Rutledge (born January 3, 1979) is a Toronto-based alt-country singer-songwriter signed to Six Shooter Records. www.justinrutledge.com Rutledge has released three albums, No Never Alone, The Devil on a Bench in Stanley Park and Man Descending. His fourth album, entitled, "The Early Widows" was released in May 2010 on Six Shooter Records. Rutledge's musical style is often compared to that of American alt-country singer Ryan Adams. His influences, both of the literary and music world, include Leonard Cohen, Hank Williams, Richard Brautigan and E.E. Cummings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kapuskasing Coffee - (4:45) - 1,138 plays
- Out Of The Woods - (4:07) - 842 plays
- Amen America - (4:36) - 580 plays
- Four Lean Hounds - (4:34) - 525 plays
- Getting Away - (5:06) - 413 plays
- Heather In The Pines - (7:53) - 605 plays
- Travel Light - (2:58) - 438 plays
- Downtown - (3:57) - 357 plays
- Through With You - (4:37) - 422 plays
- Too Sober to Sleep - (4:56) - 234 plays