32 Shouts - 2,161,586 Scrobbles
Justin Moore is an American country singer. He was born and raised in Poyen, Ark. One set of his grandparents raised cattle and he helped with the chores. The other grandparents taught him how to hunt and fish. Although he was a star athlete in high school, he moved to Nashville after graduation to pursue a music career. He teamed with songwriter-producer Jeremy Stover to record some demos of original songs, which eventually found their way to Alan Jackson's producer, Keith Stegall. Moore released his self-titled debut album on the Valory Music label in 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lettin' The Night Roll - (3:23) - 35,540 plays
- Point At You - (3:01) - 13,152 plays
- Small Town USA - (3:38) - 6,613 plays
- Til My Last Day - (3:54) - 6,183 plays
- Bait A Hook - (3:29) - 5,725 plays
- Backwoods - (2:35) - 5,727 plays
- If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away - (3:43) - 4,019 plays
- How I Got To Be This Way - (2:58) - 2,620 plays
- I Could Kick Your Ass - (3:13) - 2,114 plays
- Bed Of My Chevy - (3:27) - 2,104 plays