31 Shouts - 2,053,189 Scrobbles
Justin Moore is an American country singer. He was born and raised in Poyen, Ark. One set of his grandparents raised cattle and he helped with the chores. The other grandparents taught him how to hunt and fish. Although he was a star athlete in high school, he moved to Nashville after graduation to pursue a music career. He teamed with songwriter-producer Jeremy Stover to record some demos of original songs, which eventually found their way to Alan Jackson's producer, Keith Stegall. Moore released his self-titled debut album on the Valory Music label in 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Point At You - (3:01) - 21,571 plays
- Small Town USA - (3:38) - 9,339 plays
- Bait A Hook - (3:29) - 9,476 plays
- Backwoods - (2:35) - 8,592 plays
- Til My Last Day - (3:54) - 8,817 plays
- Lettin' The Night Roll - (3:23) - 15,088 plays
- If Heaven Wasn't So Far Away - (3:43) - 7,361 plays
- How I Got To Be This Way - (2:58) - 5,337 plays
- I Could Kick Your Ass - (3:13) - 4,225 plays
- Back That Thing Up - (2:35) - 3,286 plays