3 Shouts - 5,095 Scrobbles
American singer-songwriter Justin Black is making a name for himself in live music venues all over Ireland. Justin, who hails from Arkansas, has spent the last few years in Ireland developing his unique style of music. Having appeared on BBC1’s Children In Need programme, Justin donated the proceeds of his last single ‘Sold’ to the charity. His popularity has been steadily increasing thanks to live performances and radio play on Radio Ulster’s Gerry Anderson, Alan Simpson and John Toal shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Miss Naked You - (3:47) - 76 plays
- Furniture Can Save Your Life - (2:54) - 6 plays
- Full Steam Ahead - (3:57) - 4 plays
- Waiting - (4:18) - 3 plays
- Old Ways (Demo) - (4:08) - 4 plays
- Run - (4:11) - 2 plays
- Believe - (4:45) - 3 plays
- Nights In White Satin - (7:01) - 2 plays
- Middle of the Centre - (2:33) - 1 plays
- Life Worth Livin - (4:02) - 2 plays