Just a Minute
5 Shouts - 17,159 Scrobbles
Remember the rules: no hesitation, repetition, or deviation. Just a Minute is a BBC Radio 4 radio comedy panel game which has been running continuously since its first broadcast on December 22, 1967. Four players try to speak about a simple subject for one minute, but there's a twist: they cannot hesitate when talking, deviate from the subject, or repeat any word aside from simple words or the subject. The chairman (currently Nicholas Parsons) regulates the show by verifying any rules broken. A whistle blower is provided to tell the player their time is up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Forget - (4:06) - 16 plays
- Meet the Band - (1:12) - 4 plays
- Some Strange Facts - (27:53) - 4 plays
- The Observer - (2:57) - 4 plays
- If I Were A Time Traveller - (27:58) - 4 plays
- What I See in the Mirror - (27:55) - 4 plays
- Sitting on the Throne - (27:54) - 3 plays
- How To Pass The Time When You're Stuck In Traffic - (27:56) - 4 plays
- How To Tell If Someone Is Older - (27:40) - 2 plays
- Paul Merton, Peter Jones, Clement Freud, Greg Proops - (29:47) - 2 plays