57 Shouts - 153,686 Scrobbles
Junoon (literally "obsession" in Urdu) was a rock band from Pakistan, formed in 1990 by guitarist Salman Ahmad, keyboardist Nasrat Hussain and singer Ali Azmat. American bassist Brian O'Connell replaced Hussain in 1992, completing the line-up that would remain in place until 2003. Their early albums are in the style of classic rock n' roll, albeit with Urdu and Hindi lyrics and eastern touches like the tabla.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsO sayonee 2 Times
Chain ek pal nahin 3 Times
Aur koi hal nahin
O sayonee 2 Times
Kon mode muhar 3 Times
- Garaj Baras - (4:48) - 145 plays
- Khudi - (4:05) - 109 plays
- Lal Meri Pat - (5:41) - 138 plays
- Heer - (4:51) - 104 plays
- Ghoom Tana - (7:17) - 125 plays
- Bulleya - (4:48) - 108 plays
- Saeein - (4:38) - 83 plays
- Mitti - (5:18) - 50 plays
- Yaar Bina - (3:46) - 77 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online