6 Shouts - 15,694 Scrobbles
Feature from THE SUNDAY TIMES written by Mick Heany
As far as Myles O’Reilly is concerned, when it comes to performance, it’s good to talk. The front man of the Dublin band Juno Falls has long been afflicted by a crippling nervousness when playing his folk-tinged, pop-inflected songs. Once, in front of a tiny audience in a west Cork pub, he had to stop the show in order to be sick, such was his anxiety.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The last love song - (4:20) - 46 plays
- Last Night a DJ Saved My Life - (3:40) - 68 plays
- Atom Bomb - (3:58) - 78 plays
- The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off - (3:59) - 33 plays
- This Song Is Your Own - (3:55) - 22 plays
- No Room To Explain - (4:23) - 12 plays
- Slowly Fizzy - (4:29) - 12 plays
- Intuition - (4:18) - 12 plays
- The Opposite Of Everything - (3:33) - 9 plays
- Serenade - (3:56) - 6 plays