6 Shouts - 16,149 Scrobbles
Feature from THE SUNDAY TIMES written by Mick Heany
As far as Myles O’Reilly is concerned, when it comes to performance, it’s good to talk. The front man of the Dublin band Juno Falls has long been afflicted by a crippling nervousness when playing his folk-tinged, pop-inflected songs. Once, in front of a tiny audience in a west Cork pub, he had to stop the show in order to be sick, such was his anxiety.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Last Night a DJ Saved My Life - (3:40) - 11 plays
- The last love song - (4:20) - 5 plays
- This Song Is Your Own - (3:55) - 8 plays
- Slowly Fizzy - (4:29) - 8 plays
- Atom Bomb - (3:58) - 9 plays
- Waxworks - (3:21) - 4 plays
- A Melody Ten Years Long - (3:43) - 3 plays
- The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off - (3:59) - 4 plays
- Starlight Drive - (3:47) - 3 plays
- Headlights - (3:53) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online