209 Shouts - 5,791,944 Scrobbles
Junip formed in 1998 in Gothenburg, Sweden, by José González (guitar, vocals), Elias Araya (drums) and Tobias Winterkorn (organ, moog). Their first 7-inch came out in 2000, but as José González's career began to take off, their first substantial release, the self-released Black Refuge EP, came only in 2006 and their first full album, Fields, in 2010. The band's second album, Junip, was released in April 2013.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat would you do
If it all came back to you?
Each crest of each wave
Bright as lightning
What would you say
- LyricsWhat's in your hand
You're pinned down to routines
Elevate and leave
The flickering screen
Where nothing is compromised
- Far Away - (2:42) - 40,924 plays
- Your Life Your Call - (4:08) - 35,850 plays
- LyricsStill protecting the magic feather
Holding tight to a supporting crutch
Writing scripts on worn out leather
Still waiting on a divine touch
Try to ride on waves of activity
- Without You - (5:42) - 22,082 plays
- Walking Lightly - (5:44) - 20,167 plays
- Suddenly - (3:27) - 17,349 plays
- So Clear - (4:45) - 16,744 plays
- Always - (3:38) - 15,980 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online