721 Shouts - 9,537,844 Scrobbles
A Hamilton, Ontario-based electronic pop group, Junior Boys began as a duo with its duties split between Jeremy Greenspan and Johnny Dark. Influenced by a number of music sectors — including arty synthpop, minimal techno, uk garage, and contemporary hip-hop — they made a demo with no positive results. Dark opted to leave the group, but former Warp employee Nick Kilroy eventually heard the songs and became interested enough to begin his KIN label with Junior Boys as its first artist. Engineer Matt Didemus joined Greenspan, and together they recorded enough material for a full-length.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsToo young
- LyricsIf you found the words
Would you really say them?
Or silent through the verse
Will mumble punctuation?
Remembering the line
- LyricsYou called and then you missed my birthday
You've gone and left me on my own
I'm home, don't stay, it's cool anyway
It's not so bad to stay at home
Is it true that it's me?
- LyricsIf you stay real low some things will never go
They'll leave a mark on your hands
It gets so hard to keep myself from moving on
Let's stand taller than sands
If you don't really want it
- LyricsYou're two-faced
your thin chokes
- So This Is Goodbye - (5:17) - 4,544 plays
- The Equalizer - (4:58) - 4,146 plays
- High Come Down - (4:22) - 3,705 plays
- Count Souvenirs - (4:44) - 4,425 plays
- Dull to Pause - (4:52) - 4,553 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online