717 Shouts - 9,179,092 Scrobbles
A Hamilton, Ontario-based electronic pop group, Junior Boys began as a duo with its duties split between Jeremy Greenspan and Johnny Dark. Influenced by a number of music sectors — including arty synthpop, minimal techno, uk garage, and contemporary hip-hop — they made a demo with no positive results. Dark opted to leave the group, but former Warp employee Nick Kilroy eventually heard the songs and became interested enough to begin his KIN label with Junior Boys as its first artist. Engineer Matt Didemus joined Greenspan, and together they recorded enough material for a full-length.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsToo young
- Parallel Lines - (6:33) - 15,277 plays
- Banana Ripple - (9:14) - 10,285 plays
- Double Shadow - (4:21) - 8,595 plays
- Under The Sun - (7:03) - 5,752 plays
- So This Is Goodbye - (5:17) - 6,880 plays
- Itchy Fingers - (4:38) - 6,814 plays
- The Equalizer - (4:58) - 6,229 plays
- Dull to Pause - (4:52) - 6,308 plays
- Count Souvenirs - (4:44) - 6,552 plays