718 Shouts - 9,365,214 Scrobbles
A Hamilton, Ontario-based electronic pop group, Junior Boys began as a duo with its duties split between Jeremy Greenspan and Johnny Dark. Influenced by a number of music sectors — including arty synthpop, minimal techno, uk garage, and contemporary hip-hop — they made a demo with no positive results. Dark opted to leave the group, but former Warp employee Nick Kilroy eventually heard the songs and became interested enough to begin his KIN label with Junior Boys as its first artist. Engineer Matt Didemus joined Greenspan, and together they recorded enough material for a full-length.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the Morning - (4:44) - 24,800 plays
- Parallel Lines - (6:33) - 19,394 plays
- Birthday - (2:50) - 8,723 plays
- Banana Ripple - (9:14) - 9,776 plays
- Double Shadow - (4:21) - 6,922 plays
- So This Is Goodbye - (5:17) - 6,114 plays
- Dull to Pause - (4:52) - 5,695 plays
- Work - (6:28) - 5,467 plays
- The Equalizer - (4:58) - 5,112 plays
- Itchy Fingers - (4:38) - 5,380 plays