24 Shouts - 387,739 Scrobbles
June Tabor (born 31 December 1947 in Warwick, England) is considered one of the foremost English folk singers of her generation. Aside from her highly-acclaimed solo music career, she has also combined her talents with greats such as Maddy Prior (as one half of Silly Sisters), Martin Simpson, Elvis Costello and Oysterband. In 2004, and again in 2012, she was named Folk Singer of the Year at the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards. In 2011 the album "Ragged Kingdom" by June Tabor & Oysterband was named "Album of the Year" in the fROOTS critics poll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Dancing - (6:38) - 905 plays
- Finisterre - (6:19) - 1,148 plays
- The Band played Waltzing Matilda - (6:22) - 809 plays
- Shipbuilding - (4:06) - 827 plays
- Love Will Tear Us Apart - (3:23) - 705 plays
- The Grey Funnel Line - (5:26) - 812 plays
- A Place Called England - (4:41) - 581 plays
- Lay This Body Down - (2:57) - 597 plays
- While Gamekeepers Lie Sleeping - (1:51) - 548 plays
- The Bleacher Lassie of Kelvinhaugh - (4:06) - 628 plays