10 Shouts - 21,250 Scrobbles
Junaid Jamshed was one of Pakistan's most popular musical artists when he ended his career as a pop star in 2003 to lead what he considers an authentic spiritual life. The ex-heart throb is barely recognisable these days, choosing to dress in simple shalwar kameez and sporting an ever growing beard. The tall hazel eyed singer best known for gems such as Sanwali Saloni, Goray Rang ka Zamana and Yeh Shaam, talks exclusively to MVUK about his journey from pop stardom to religious enlightenment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Subhanallah - (3:53) - 65 plays
- Us Rah Par - (4:23) - 22 plays
- Aankhon Ko Aankhon Ne - (4:40) - 11 plays
- I Am Near - (4:04) - 8 plays
- Jaagi Re - (3:47) - 9 plays
- Aitbar - (4:10) - 5 plays
- Time Waits for No One - (4:40) - 5 plays
- Dil Dil Pakistan - (5:24) - 5 plays
- O Sanama - (4:48) - 9 plays
- Na Tu Aaye Gi - (5:17) - 10 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online