201 Shouts - 516,287 Scrobbles
Juliette L. Lewis (born June 21, 1973) is an Oscar nominated American actress and musician. She was born in Los Angeles, California. Her father is actor Geoffrey Lewis and her mother, Glenis Duggan, is a graphic designer. She wanted to act since she was six years old, and got her start in TV at the age of twelve. She is a member of the Church of Scientology. Lewis has appeared in over forty films and made-for-TV movies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hardly Wait - (3:16) - 2,252 plays
- Noche Sin Fin - (4:07) - 1,269 plays
- Fantasy Bar - (4:06) - 1,171 plays
- Terra Incognita - (3:23) - 1,127 plays
- Hard Lovin' Woman - (4:54) - 765 plays
- Romeo - (4:14) - 756 plays
- Born Bad - (0:43) - 647 plays
- Uh Huh - (3:11) - 721 plays
- Ghosts - (3:00) - 779 plays
- Intro - (1:00) - 698 plays