203 Shouts - 526,287 Scrobbles
Juliette L. Lewis (born June 21, 1973) is an Oscar nominated American actress and musician. She was born in Los Angeles, California. Her father is actor Geoffrey Lewis and her mother, Glenis Duggan, is a graphic designer. She wanted to act since she was six years old, and got her start in TV at the age of twelve. She is a member of the Church of Scientology. Lewis has appeared in over forty films and made-for-TV movies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hardly Wait - (3:16) - 2,060 plays
- Noche Sin Fin - (4:07) - 1,073 plays
- Fantasy Bar - (4:06) - 1,012 plays
- Terra Incognita - (3:23) - 970 plays
- Hard Lovin' Woman - (4:54) - 685 plays
- Romeo - (4:14) - 696 plays
- Ghosts - (3:00) - 658 plays
- Born Bad - (0:43) - 545 plays
- Uh Huh - (3:11) - 734 plays
- Junkyard Heart - (4:57) - 740 plays