0 Shouts - 105,252 Scrobbles
Julie Miller (born 3 January 1956 in Waxahachie, Texas) is a country songwriter, singer, and recording artist currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. Julie Miller has been married to Buddy Miller for 20 years. They sing and play on each other's solo projects and have recorded a duets album on HighTone Records.Read More...
Her most popular song is All My Tears, which also featured parts by Emmylou Harris and jazz vocalist Jimmy Scott, was written after the death of Mark Heard.
Miller's musical career initially took off after singer Sam Phillips discovered a demo tape by the artist and turned it over to friends at Myrrh Records. Miller was signed to a contract and recorded her first solo album, Meet Julie Miller for the label.
After the 1998 Omagh bombing in Northern Ireland, local singer Juliet Turner performed a version of Broken Things at a memorial service for the victims of the bombing.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Still Cry - 10,981 plays
- All My Tears - 11,133 plays
- Broken Things - 8,976 plays
- I Can't Cry Hard Enough - 3,390 plays
- Strange Lover - 2,809 plays
- Out In The Rain - 3,461 plays
- Ride The Wind To Me - 2,600 plays
- I Know Why The River Runs - 2,644 plays
- By Way Of Sorrow - 3,091 plays
- Orphan Train - 2,800 plays