10 Shouts - 92,818 Scrobbles
Julie Miller (born 3 January 1956 in Waxahachie, Texas) is a country songwriter, singer, and recording artist currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. Julie Miller has been married to Buddy Miller for 20 years. They sing and play on each other's solo projects and have recorded a duets album on HighTone Records. Her most popular song is All My Tears, which also featured parts by Emmylou Harris and jazz vocalist Jimmy Scott, was written after the death of Mark Heard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Still Cry - (4:40) - 1,911 plays
- All My Tears - (3:32) - 582 plays
- Broken Things - (3:13) - 296 plays
- Strange Lover - (4:59) - 155 plays
- Ride The Wind To Me - (4:04) - 152 plays
- Out In The Rain - (4:18) - 172 plays
- I Know Why The River Runs - (4:35) - 143 plays
- By Way Of Sorrow - (2:51) - 138 plays
- A Kiss On The Lips - (5:13) - 116 plays
- Maggie - (4:05) - 103 plays