10 Shouts - 96,789 Scrobbles
Julie Miller (born 3 January 1956 in Waxahachie, Texas) is a country songwriter, singer, and recording artist currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. Julie Miller has been married to Buddy Miller for 20 years. They sing and play on each other's solo projects and have recorded a duets album on HighTone Records. Her most popular song is All My Tears, which also featured parts by Emmylou Harris and jazz vocalist Jimmy Scott, was written after the death of Mark Heard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Still Cry - (4:41) - 1,411 plays
- All My Tears - (3:34) - 591 plays
- Broken Things - (3:28) - 315 plays
- Strange Lover - (5:01) - 165 plays
- By Way Of Sorrow - (2:52) - 162 plays
- Out In The Rain - (4:20) - 164 plays
- Ride The Wind To Me - (4:06) - 115 plays
- I Know Why The River Runs - (4:35) - 111 plays
- A Kiss On The Lips - (5:13) - 105 plays
- Face Of Appalachia - (4:16) - 89 plays