9 Shouts - 85,925 Scrobbles
Julie Miller (born 3 January 1956 in Waxahachie, Texas) is a country songwriter, singer, and recording artist currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. Julie Miller has been married to Buddy Miller for 20 years. They sing and play on each other's solo projects and have recorded a duets album on HighTone Records. Her most popular song is All My Tears, which also featured parts by Emmylou Harris and jazz vocalist Jimmy Scott, was written after the death of Mark Heard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Still Cry - (4:40) - 3,062 plays
- All My Tears - (3:32) - 720 plays
- Broken Things - (3:13) - 415 plays
- Out In The Rain - (4:18) - 210 plays
- Strange Lover - (4:59) - 169 plays
- Ride The Wind To Me - (4:04) - 159 plays
- Orphan Train - (4:01) - 167 plays
- I Know Why The River Runs - (4:35) - 180 plays
- By Way Of Sorrow - (2:51) - 217 plays
- A Kiss On The Lips - (5:13) - 184 plays