10 Shouts - 96,084 Scrobbles
Julie Miller (born 3 January 1956 in Waxahachie, Texas) is a country songwriter, singer, and recording artist currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. Julie Miller has been married to Buddy Miller for 20 years. They sing and play on each other's solo projects and have recorded a duets album on HighTone Records. Her most popular song is All My Tears, which also featured parts by Emmylou Harris and jazz vocalist Jimmy Scott, was written after the death of Mark Heard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Still Cry - (4:40) - 1,575 plays
- All My Tears - (3:32) - 601 plays
- Broken Things - (3:13) - 325 plays
- Strange Lover - (4:59) - 175 plays
- By Way Of Sorrow - (2:51) - 158 plays
- Ride The Wind To Me - (4:04) - 127 plays
- Out In The Rain - (4:18) - 168 plays
- I Know Why The River Runs - (4:35) - 124 plays
- Two Soldiers - (3:47) - 91 plays
- A Kiss On The Lips - (5:13) - 109 plays