10 Shouts - 101,268 Scrobbles
Julie Miller (born 3 January 1956 in Waxahachie, Texas) is a country songwriter, singer, and recording artist currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. Julie Miller has been married to Buddy Miller for 20 years. They sing and play on each other's solo projects and have recorded a duets album on HighTone Records. Her most popular song is All My Tears, which also featured parts by Emmylou Harris and jazz vocalist Jimmy Scott, was written after the death of Mark Heard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All My Tears - (3:34) - 478 plays
- I Still Cry - (4:41) - 366 plays
- Broken Things - (3:28) - 171 plays
- LyricsThese streets all know me the shadows whisper
Tonight keeps looking back at me with neon eyes
And if they've seen you they're not talking
You think by now maybe they'd sympathize
Out in the rain I keep on walking
- Strange Lover - (5:01) - 133 plays
- By Way Of Sorrow - (2:52) - 120 plays
- Orphan Train - (4:03) - 73 plays
- Take Me Back - (3:52) - 84 plays
- Ride The Wind To Me - (4:06) - 74 plays
- A Kiss On The Lips - (5:13) - 67 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online