235 Shouts - 5,023,838 Scrobbles
Julie London (Nancy Peck, September 26, 1926 – October 18, 2000) was an American jazz and pop singer and actress. She was noted for her smoky, sensual voice and languid demeanor. She released 32 albums of pop and jazz standards during the 1950s and 1960s, with her signature song being the classic "Cry Me a River," which she introduced in 1955.
London's 35-year acting career began in films in 1944 and included playing opposite Gary Cooper in Man of the West (1958) and Robert Mitchum in The Wonderful Country (1959).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cry Me a River - (2:55) - 21,660 plays
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) - (2:35) - 13,746 plays
- Cry Me A River - 1991 - Remaster - (2:54) - 7,490 plays
- LyricsFly me to the moon
on Jupiter and Mars
and let me play among the stars
let me see what spring is like
in other words
- Desafinado (Slightly Out of Tune) - (2:06) - 4,598 plays
- Blue Moon - (2:30) - 4,833 plays
- Sway - (2:35) - 4,366 plays
- Sway - 1996 Digital Remaster - (2:36) - 2,445 plays
- Black Coffee - (2:55) - 2,756 plays
- When I Fall in Love - (3:19) - 2,632 plays