236 Shouts - 5,061,692 Scrobbles
Julie London (Nancy Peck, September 26, 1926 – October 18, 2000) was an American jazz and pop singer and actress. She was noted for her smoky, sensual voice and languid demeanor. She released 32 albums of pop and jazz standards during the 1950s and 1960s, with her signature song being the classic "Cry Me a River," which she introduced in 1955.
London's 35-year acting career began in films in 1944 and included playing opposite Gary Cooper in Man of the West (1958) and Robert Mitchum in The Wonderful Country (1959).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNow you say, you're lonely
You cry the whole night through
Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river
I cried a river over you
Now you say, you're sorry
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) - (2:35) - 13,483 plays
- Cry Me A River - 1991 - Remaster - (2:54) - 7,571 plays
- LyricsFly me to the moon
on Jupiter and Mars
and let me play among the stars
let me see what spring is like
in other words
- Desafinado (Slightly Out of Tune) - (2:06) - 4,404 plays
- Blue Moon - (2:30) - 4,476 plays
- Sway - (2:35) - 4,145 plays
- When I Fall in Love - (3:19) - 2,597 plays
- Sway - 1996 Digital Remaster - (2:36) - 2,317 plays
- I'm in the Mood for Love - (2:29) - 2,474 plays