233 Shouts - 5,011,540 Scrobbles
Julie London (Nancy Peck, September 26, 1926 – October 18, 2000) was an American jazz and pop singer and actress. She was noted for her smoky, sensual voice and languid demeanor. She released 32 albums of pop and jazz standards during the 1950s and 1960s, with her signature song being the classic "Cry Me a River," which she introduced in 1955.
London's 35-year acting career began in films in 1944 and included playing opposite Gary Cooper in Man of the West (1958) and Robert Mitchum in The Wonderful Country (1959).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cry Me a River - (2:55) - 22,915 plays
- Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) - (2:35) - 13,961 plays
- Cry Me A River - 1991 - Remaster - (2:54) - 7,332 plays
- Fly Me to the Moon - (2:32) - 8,651 plays
- Desafinado (Slightly Out of Tune) - (2:06) - 4,688 plays
- Blue Moon - (2:31) - 5,285 plays
- Sway - (2:35) - 4,595 plays
- Black Coffee - (2:50) - 3,134 plays
- Sway - 1996 Digital Remaster - (2:36) - 2,706 plays
- When I Fall in Love - (3:19) - 2,814 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour