175 Shouts - 2,279,199 Scrobbles
Julie Doiron is a Canadian singer-songwriter of Acadian heritage. Doiron started playing guitar (later switching to bass) in Eric's Trip at age 18, having joined the band under the insistence of her then-boyfriend, Rick White, also of Eric's Trip. Shortly before the band's break-up in 1996, she released a solo album under the name Broken Girl, which followed two previous 7" EPs under that name. All of her subsequent material, however, has been released under her own name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spill Yer Lungs - (4:29) - 3,642 plays
- Consolation Prize - (2:02) - 3,183 plays
- Heavy Snow - (3:00) - 2,499 plays
- Nice to Come Home - (1:38) - 2,590 plays
- Tailor - (2:34) - 2,442 plays
- Our Love - (3:32) - 2,844 plays
- Lovers of the World - (1:56) - 2,216 plays
- The Life of Dreams - (1:36) - 1,714 plays
- Borrowed Minivans - (2:44) - 1,776 plays
- When Brakes Get Wet - (1:47) - 1,654 plays