3 Shouts - 20,147 Scrobbles
Judy Aileen Dyble (born 13 February 1949 in London) is a British singer, best known as the original vocalist with Fairport Convention from 1967 to 1968. The group recorded their first album with her, their repertoire at the time consisting largely of American singer-songwriter works plus a few originals. After Dyble's departure Fairport recruited Sandy Denny as her replacement and turned toward the folk-influenced rock for which they became better known.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crowbaby - (5:44) - 76 plays
- Jazzbirds - (3:06) - 88 plays
- Black Dog Dreams - (3:39) - 60 plays
- C'est La Vie - (4:16) - 81 plays
- Head Full Of stars - (4:14) - 45 plays
- Grey October Day - (6:06) - 74 plays
- Harpsong - (19:14) - 66 plays
- Featherdancing - (4:15) - 47 plays
- Talking With Strangers - (3:25) - 63 plays
- Dreamtime - (4:20) - 65 plays