3 Shouts - 21,211 Scrobbles
Judy Aileen Dyble (born 13 February 1949 in London) is a British singer, best known as the original vocalist with Fairport Convention from 1967 to 1968. The group recorded their first album with her, their repertoire at the time consisting largely of American singer-songwriter works plus a few originals. After Dyble's departure Fairport recruited Sandy Denny as her replacement and turned toward the folk-influenced rock for which they became better known.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- C'est La Vie - (4:16) - 92 plays
- Jazzbirds - (3:06) - 65 plays
- Talking With Strangers - (3:25) - 49 plays
- Dreamtime - (4:20) - 62 plays
- Grey October Day - (6:06) - 53 plays
- Harpsong - (19:14) - 42 plays
- Black Dog Dreams - (3:39) - 40 plays
- Crowbaby - (5:44) - 40 plays
- Never Knowing - (1:41) - 36 plays
- Beautiful Child (Freya's Song) - (11:06) - 31 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online