42 Shouts - 851,639 Scrobbles
Judy Collins (born Judith Marjorie Collins on May 1, 1939, in Seattle, Washington) is an American singer and songwriter known for the eclectic range of material she records (which has included folk, show tunes, pop, and rock and roll, as well as and standards) and for her social activism. Beginning in 1959, she was drawn to the music of Woody Guthrie and Pete Seeger, and the traditional songs of the folk revival of the early 1960s. In 1968 she was awarded a Grammy for "Both Sides Now". Since then she has had an enviable reputation as a singer and for her own compositions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Both Sides Now - (3:15) - 7,722 plays
- Someday Soon - (3:43) - 2,479 plays
- Amazing Grace - (4:06) - 2,798 plays
- Send In The Clowns - (4:02) - 2,764 plays
- In My Life - (2:56) - 1,976 plays
- Song for Judith (Open the Door) - (4:06) - 1,216 plays
- Suzanne - (4:25) - 1,162 plays
- Who Knows Where The Time Goes - (7:24) - 911 plays
- Turn, Turn, Turn! / To Everything There Is A Season - (3:39) - 688 plays
- My Father - (5:02) - 670 plays