Judy Canova (Juliette Canova, November 20, 1913 – August 5, 1983) was an American comedienne, actress, singer, and radio personality. She appeared on Broadway and in films. She hosted her own network radio program, a popular series broadcast from 1943 to 1955. Born in Starke, Florida to Henrietta Perry, a singer, and Joseph Francis Canova, a businessman. Judy Canova began her show-business career with a family vaudeville routine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- BLUE MOON - (4:41) - 2 plays
- Go to Sleep, Little Baby - (2:07) - 2 plays
- Good Night Soldier - (3:09) - 1 plays
- After You've Gone (Live) - (1:33) - 1 plays
- Tons And Tons Of Love - (2:13) - 4 plays
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love, Baby (Live) - (2:46) - 1 plays
- Pistol Packin' Mama - (1:33) - 1 plays
- Blow The Whistle - (2:18) - 1 plays
- Ain't Gonna Grieve My Lord Anymore - (2:27) - 1 plays
- Apple on a Stick - (2:45) - 3 plays