Judy Canova (Juliette Canova, November 20, 1913 – August 5, 1983) was an American comedienne, actress, singer, and radio personality. She appeared on Broadway and in films. She hosted her own network radio program, a popular series broadcast from 1943 to 1955. Born in Starke, Florida to Henrietta Perry, a singer, and Joseph Francis Canova, a businessman. Judy Canova began her show-business career with a family vaudeville routine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go to Sleep, Little Baby - (2:07) - 15 plays
- It's About Time - (2:01) - 3 plays
- Go To Sleep Little Baby - (2:06) - 3 plays
- Along The Navajo Trail - (2:06) - 2 plays
- Stuff Like That There - (2:33) - 2 plays
- Wabash Cannonball - (2:14) - 2 plays
- Ain't Gonna Grieve My Lord Anymore - (2:27) - 3 plays
- Follow Me - (2:50) - 1 plays
- Good Night Soldier - (3:09) - 1 plays
- Some Of These Days - (2:11) - 1 plays