17 Shouts - 194,010 Scrobbles
Judge Jules is a British dance music DJ. Born on October 26, 1965 as Julius O'Riordan, he was educated at University College School and the London School of Economics. He studied law at the LSE, giving rise to his stage name "Judge Jules", though he obtained a lower second class honours in his degree. Jules began his music career as a DJ on the then pirate radio station Kiss FM before he joined BBC Radio 1 in 1997, where he now has a regular Saturday night slot. He also has an internationally-syndicated radio show called "The Global Warm Up" www.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monte Carlo - (5:34) - 155 plays
- Without Love - (4:07) - 143 plays
- Phenomenology - Radio Edit - (4:37) - 80 plays
- Hold On - Original Mix - (8:30) - 66 plays
- Phenomenology - (4:36) - 61 plays
- Gotta Be Heard - (5:41) - 72 plays
- So Special - (2:35) - 33 plays
- Laid Bare - (6:35) - 53 plays
- The Greater Good (Marcus Schossow Remix) - (8:28) - 35 plays
- Fiber - Radio Edit - (4:29) - 23 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online