0 Shouts - 71,020 Scrobbles
Jude Cole is perhaps best known for his single, Baby It's Tonight, which performed modestly well on the Billboard Top 20. He is currently the manager, producer, and sometimes co-writer for the popular American band Lifehouse whose hits include You and Me, Hanging By A Moment, and The First Time.Read More...
A singer/songwriter, producer, and occasional actor, Cole's music is generally laden with warm pop hooks, acoustic guitar, and smart, insightful lyrics.
From his earlier pop outings, Cole's work matured into what could best be termed "heartland pop" -- aimed squarely at observations on love, loss, success, failure, pain, and joy, all from a decidedly blue-collar, middle-American perspective.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby, It's Tonight - 5,821 plays
- LyricsLike ghosts on open windows,
The curtains rise and fall.
The past is a foreign country
At the dark end of the hall,
And the morning is an offering
- Time for Letting Go - 5,622 plays
- LyricsYeah, yeah, uh-huh
Well I'm tired of the pressure
So tired of the pace
Just wanna grab you baby
And get out of this place
- LyricsIt's a glorified high school
In a Kodak flash
Homecoming kings and queens
And pretty white trash
- First Your Money (Then Your Clothes) - 1,818 plays
- Raining On The Moon - 2,050 plays
- House Full of Reasons - 2,246 plays
- Falling Home - 1,201 plays
- You Were in my Heart - 1,207 plays