0 Shouts - 68,727 Scrobbles
Jude Cole is perhaps best known for his single, Baby It's Tonight, which performed modestly well on the Billboard Top 20. He is currently the manager, producer, and sometimes co-writer for the popular American band Lifehouse whose hits include You and Me, Hanging By A Moment, and The First Time.Read More...
A singer/songwriter, producer, and occasional actor, Cole's music is generally laden with warm pop hooks, acoustic guitar, and smart, insightful lyrics.
From his earlier pop outings, Cole's work matured into what could best be termed "heartland pop" -- aimed squarely at observations on love, loss, success, failure, pain, and joy, all from a decidedly blue-collar, middle-American perspective.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Speed Of Life - 4,682 plays
- Baby, It's Tonight - 5,556 plays
- Time for Letting Go - 5,305 plays
- LyricsYeah, yeah
Well, I'm tired of the pressure
So tired of the pace
Just wanna grab you, baby
And get out of this place
- LyricsIts a glorified high school in a Kodak flash
Homecoming kings and queens and pretty white trash
Graveyard mansions social X-ray gowns
Dont trip in my yard buddy, dont bring me down
I wont bleed
- First Your Money (Then Your Clothes) - 1,751 plays
- Raining On The Moon - 2,039 plays
- House Full of Reasons - 2,160 plays
- Falling Home - 1,188 plays
- Any Dark Day - 988 plays