12 Shouts - 121,279 Scrobbles
Juan Perro is a stage name and a musical project of former Radio Futura frontman Santiago Auserón (born Santiago Auserón Marruedo on July 25, 1954 in Zaragoza, Spain). After disbanding Radio Futura in 1992, Santiago took on a new musical direction, fusing classic rock, blues, jazz and traditional Cuban music, which has been his passion and a topic for a research since 1984. After collaborating with Kiko Veneno in a gig called Kiko Veneno y Juan Perro Vienen Dando el Cante, the debut album, Raíces al Viento, recorded in Havana, Cuba, was released in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Charla del pescado - (3:38) - 593 plays
- No Mas Lagrimas - (3:11) - 211 plays
- A Un Perro Flaco - (2:30) - 288 plays
- En La Selva - (3:07) - 162 plays
- Río Negro - (3:14) - 167 plays
- Obstinado En Mi Error - (3:01) - 89 plays
- Negril - (3:48) - 120 plays
- REINA ZULÚ - (3:41) - 125 plays
- El Cigarrito - (3:10) - 95 plays
- Pies en el barro - (2:35) - 86 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online