12 Shouts - 107,895 Scrobbles
Juan Perro is a stage name and a musical project of former Radio Futura frontman Santiago Auserón (born Santiago Auserón Marruedo on July 25, 1954 in Zaragoza, Spain). After disbanding Radio Futura in 1992, Santiago took on a new musical direction, fusing classic rock, blues, jazz and traditional Cuban music, which has been his passion and a topic for a research since 1984. After collaborating with Kiko Veneno in a gig called Kiko Veneno y Juan Perro Vienen Dando el Cante, the debut album, Raíces al Viento, recorded in Havana, Cuba, was released in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Charla del pescado - (3:38) - 642 plays
- A Un Perro Flaco - (2:30) - 389 plays
- Río Negro - (3:14) - 288 plays
- Malasaña - (3:05) - 323 plays
- Pies en el barro - (2:35) - 231 plays
- Reina Zulú - (4:02) - 216 plays
- No Mas Lagrimas - (3:11) - 221 plays
- En La Selva - (3:07) - 167 plays
- Duerme zagal - (3:04) - 141 plays
- Una bestia que ruge - (3:06) - 152 plays