0 Shouts - 37,974 Scrobbles
Juan Martín is a celebrated virtuoso of the flamenco guitar. He has twice been voted into the top three guitarists in the world by the US Magazine Guitar Player. His guitar method El Arte Flamenco de la Guitarra has revolutionized the learning of the art worldwide. People from Russia, Iran, South America and Turkey now travel to Spain to learn more having formed a correct basis of technique, rhythm and falsetas from Juans books.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Adio Querida - (3:59) - 5 plays
- Lamma Bada Ytethena - (3:55) - 4 plays
- Ya Viene el Cativo - (1:19) - 8 plays
- La Frontera - (5:37) - 4 plays
- Rumba - Canción Popular - (1:13) - 3 plays
- The Aficionado - (4:45) - 2 plays
- La Feria - (2:54) - 3 plays
- Tangos - Festejo (Celebration) (Fast) - (0:33) - 4 plays
- Maria Angeles - (4:21) - 6 plays
- Solea - Falsetas Sencillas (Fast) - (0:58) - 2 plays