Juan Diego Flórez
7 Shouts - 24,726 Scrobbles
Juan Diego Flórez (Born January 13, 1973) is a Peruvian operatic tenor, particularly known for his roles in Rossini operas. Flórez's first big breakthrough and professional debut came at the Rossini Festival in 1996. At the age of 23, he stepped in to take the leading tenor role Matilde di Shabran when Bruce Ford became ill. He made his debut at La Scala in the same year as the Chevalier danois in Gluck's Armide. His Covent Garden debut followed in 1997 where he sang the role of Count Potoski in a concert performance (and the first modern performance) of Donizetti's Elisabetta.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- "Una furtiva lagrima" - (5:13) - 77 plays
- La Flor de la Canela - (3:42) - 33 plays
- Una Furtiva Lagrima - (4:44) - 20 plays
- Granada - (4:16) - 21 plays
- Alma Llanera - (3:17) - 21 plays
- Gaetano Donizetti: L'elisir d'amore / Act 2 - "Una furtiva lagrima" - (4:40) - 17 plays
- Donizetti: L'elisir d'amore / Act 2 - "Una furtiva lagrima" - (5:12) - 15 plays
- Estrellita - (3:03) - 22 plays
- La Jarra de Oro - (3:16) - 12 plays
- Santo - (3:38) - 11 plays