271 Shouts - 853,147 Scrobbles
"Cool" uncles have always gotten kids into all kinds of wonderful mischief, but 22-year-old Peter O'Grady from London , better known as Joy Orbison, was especially blessed—he credits uncle Ray Keith with introducing him to jungle and U.K. garage long before he could ever hit the clubs. At the age of 13 he took up DJing and eventually moved into production, beginning with Fruity Loops-crafted 8-bar grime loops before shifting into headier territory that combined his love of house, disco, and dubstep with the atmospheric fuzz of bands like My Bloody Valentine, Josef K, and The Beach Boys.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hyph Mngo - (5:34) - 25,166 plays
- The Shrew Would Have Cushioned the Blow - (5:48) - 10,144 plays
- Wet Look - (5:17) - 7,424 plays
- The Shrew Would Have Cushioned The Blow - Mixed - (4:49) - 4,401 plays
- Ellipsis - (5:07) - 5,757 plays
- So Derobe - (6:10) - 3,380 plays
- So Derobe - Original Mix - (6:08) - 1,789 plays
- BRKLN CLLN - (4:53) - 2,372 plays
- Donell - (4:50) - 2,086 plays
- RA.331 Joy Orbison - 2012.10.01 - (66:40) - 1,866 plays