3 Shouts - 10,190 Scrobbles
In four short years, Josie Field has come to occupy that space in the music scene reserved for artists whose radio and commercial success is almost accidental to the pursuit of their own artistic vision. Starting with her captivating debut, 2006’s ‘Mercury’, and continuing two years later with her intimately personal second album ‘Leyland’, Field has straddled the barrier between popularity and critical acclaim; as at ease playing support for UK Adult Contemporary artist James Blunt as singing her songs in small...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stone as a Heart - (3:34) - 9 plays
- Man Is a Fire - (3:08) - 11 plays
- 10 Years - (3:07) - 7 plays
- Yes I Take That Very Personally - (3:02) - 4 plays
- Soul Searching - (3:29) - 4 plays
- You Always Get What You Wish For - (4:10) - 7 plays
- The Little Things in Life - (3:15) - 4 plays
- T-Shirt - (3:33) - 4 plays
- Long Gone Before You Get Here - (3:27) - 3 plays
- Where to Begin? - (3:23) - 4 plays