11 Shouts - 5,047 Scrobbles
Like many artists and songwriters, 21-year-old Josiah Bell grew up surrounded by music. But while others took those experiences and grew slowly into their craft, Josiah leapt into it. "I would come home from school and sit down at the piano and start writing," he recalls. "Other kids were hanging out or playing video games; I was trying to come up with a new beat." His recording career started at the age of 16, when he wrote and produced 6 songs for Gospel legend Vickie Winans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yellow Brick Road - (4:03) - 5 plays
- Change In The Weather - (3:23) - 6 plays
- In My Arms - (3:08) - 2 plays
- Best of My Heart - 1 plays
- Forever Goodbye - (1:58) - 1 plays
- Miss The Days - (4:18) - 39 plays
- Yellowbrick Road - (4:04) - 1 plays
- You Mean the World - (3:58) - 4 plays
- Something Out Of The Blue - (2:30) - 13 plays