11 Shouts - 5,499 Scrobbles
Like many artists and songwriters, 21-year-old Josiah Bell grew up surrounded by music. But while others took those experiences and grew slowly into their craft, Josiah leapt into it. "I would come home from school and sit down at the piano and start writing," he recalls. "Other kids were hanging out or playing video games; I was trying to come up with a new beat." His recording career started at the age of 16, when he wrote and produced 6 songs for Gospel legend Vickie Winans.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Change In The Weather - (3:23) - 138 plays
- Shaun Z - Rewind - (3:01) - 1 plays
- Running - 1 plays
- Yellow Brick Road - (4:03) - 2 plays
- Merry Christmas - (2:05) - 2 plays
- Beautiful - (4:06) - 3 plays
- In My Arms - (3:08) - 1 plays
- You Mean the World - (3:58) - 1 plays
- Miss The Days - (4:18) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online