37 Shouts - 1,334,963 Scrobbles
Joshua Redman (born February 1, 1969) is a prominent American jazz saxophonist who records for Nonesuch Records. Redman, who is Black and Jewish, was born in Berkeley, California. He is the son of jazz saxophonist Dewey Redman. He is a graduate of Berkeley High School. Then in 1991 he graduated summa cum laude from Harvard University, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society. Redman won the Thelonious Monk International Jazz Saxophone Competition the same year and began focusing on his musical career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twilight...And Beyond - (11:00) - 11,573 plays
- The Folks Who Live On The Hill - (10:58) - 6,610 plays
- Hide and Seek - (5:36) - 2,323 plays
- Jazz Crimes - (6:43) - 1,934 plays
- Stop This Train - (4:42) - 1,334 plays
- Soul Dance - (6:33) - 1,066 plays
- Lush Life - (6:42) - 984 plays
- Adagio - (3:14) - 862 plays
- You're The One - (2:59) - 599 plays
- Never Let Me Go - (0:40) - 721 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online